Sunday, September 7, 2008

We survived Gustav!!!

and everything is fine here. Roads are still muddy - but they are drying out every day!!!! Gonna mail my orders on Monday - I am so far behind right now. Funny how the weather can just suddenly change your life!
Also, my newest project from Create and Decorate will be out shortly - I will post to this site when it is available to the public.
I just finished designing two Christmas stocking rug hooking patterns that will be available to my regular customers first and then loaded to the website a month later.
IF YOU WANT MORE INFO - PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE AND ADD YOURSELF TO THE MAILING LIST!
You will not regret it, because I don't send emails very day or week. I prefer once a month or so update or just when I have news I need to pass on.
Have a great Sunday and week!

Blessings

No comments: