Saturday, October 10, 2009

International Quilt Festival....................





Last nite Pfatt Marketplace went live - last chance for some really great Halloween art!!! This is a pic of my Banshee I made. Her name is Morrigan and will come to signed and dated. One of my most favorite pieces!!!!




Next weekend I am attending the Intnl Quilt Festival - easily the largest quilt show in the world! My girlfriend are going to drive like the wind to Houston for a 1 day visit! I hope to meet fellow designers and going to meet up with the editors of Create and Decorate....this will be fun! And I might even see something I cannot live without!!!! Yeah!!!

If you plan on attending please email me your cell phone and we can connect! Would love to see my customers, to put a face to you.

Lacey Jane and I have a lot of work to do this weekend. Will be dyeing wool for orders and making a corset for my niecelet Nikkie for her halloween costume.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Stay well

Jo and Lacey Jane

No comments: