Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Happy New Year

The merriest of holidays to you and thought I would also show pics of the purses I made for my niecelets!

This is Shelby's = she looooooves Twilight - anything Twilight!

Here is Nikkie's purse - all Goth and Spooky is for her!
Finally here is Hannah's purse - She likes the Jonas Bros!!!!!! And I still needed to line it and add the handles and finish the trim, so it is only partially finished.....
and yes more photos:
These are ornaments that I received from our annual PFATT Christmas Ornie Swap!!!




Aren't they fab!!!!!! I think this may be my 4th or 5th annual swap and never have I been disappointed but rather awed and inspired by all the love and art that goes into each every ornie!!!!
Oops!
the girls want their treats!!!! tehe.....
Bye for now------
Jo and Lacey Jane








No comments: