Friday, August 6, 2010

Week of August 6th News

Today is hot! 104 Degrees hot! In the shade!!!!
Everything is wilted including the girls, we are all moving slow. The heat just takes your breath away.
I received my latest issue of Create and Decorate, October 2010 issue. My friend Denise White of The Cat's Pyjamas has a wonderful bat she has made. I have already traced the pattern to make some for my friends!!!!!
Also my webmaster Sally Van Nuys has her continuing article about beginning primitive rug hooking. Great piece and lots of information. Then you gotta see her rug hooking project using an antique sieve. Very creative. I think this is one of the best issues yet. Lots of Halloween and Fall ideas.
I have a project in it as well. Called it 'Cabin In The Sky' using all of my rug hooking strips leftover from other projects. 
It will be on the magazine stands really soon.
Here is a sneak peek.......

I hope you guys have a great weekend!!!!! Stay Safe
Jo and Lacey Jane
I  

No comments: