Thursday, June 2, 2011

August

I know it has been awhile, but have been busy rug hooking. I have a hard time dividing my time between rug hooking or doing computer work.
Anyway
The newest issue for Create and Decorate, August 2011, will be on newstands next week. If you see it, pick it up. It is totally awesome!!!!
And my latest project - Flag Bunting Rug - is in there! It measures about 18" wide by 35" long and would make a wonderful rug for your home or for a friend. My webmaster will be loading the wools and kit on my website this week.
To see the rug, go to www.createanddecorate.com. It is right there on the 1st page. Kewl huh?
Hope everyone has a great summer.
Stay well
Jo and Lacey Jane

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I got my issue of the magazine and I think your project is my favorite one in the whole thing! Congrats!